- I’m an expert with more than a decade of experience in tax advisory for Polish and foreign entrepreneurs specializing in VAT.
- I advise clients starting their operations on foreign markets and in Poland in terms of developing and restructuring supply chains, documenting transactions, and introducing tax-safe products. I conduct projects aimed at identifying and reducing risks in the field of VAT in terms of personal liability of management board members and decision-makers.
- I’m experienced in implementing projects regarding the improvement of tax processes in companies, circulation of accounting and transport documents, invoices and reporting under Standard Audit Files and e-invoicing (KSeF).
- I represent clients in disputes with tax authorities, both at the level of tax inspections and proceedings, as well as before administrative courts. I have experience in developing strategies for proceedings and the method of communication with tax authorities during disputes.
- I’m experienced in regulatory consultancy – actively participating in public consultations regarding the implementation of new tax regulations and representing taxpayers before the Ministry of Finance.
- I conducted dozens of tax training courses, workshops, and discussion panels (in the National Chamber of Tax Advisors, at university, through book publications and specialist press).
- I graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics and the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, I’m a legal advisor at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw and tax advisor.
- I’m featured in the World Tax Ranking in the ITR (International Tax Review) list as a Highly Regarded Practitioner in VAT in 2021 and 2022.
- Tax reviews: several dozen tax reviews in the field of VAT, limited audit reviews, and due diligence studies aimed at identifying tax risks.
- Advisory in invoicing processes/ e-invoicing and Standard Audit Files: implementing reporting under Standard Audit Files, document circulation and invoicing under KSeF, and conducting audits of financial and accounting systems in terms Polish tax requirements.
- E-commerce and sale via Internet: ongoing tax advisory for companies trading via Internet, preparation for the tax settlement in other European countries and settlements under OSS.
- VAT groups: analysis in terms of the possibility of establishing a VAT group, tax assessment of the effects of operating within a VAT group.
- Leasing and rent a car sector: ongoing tax advisory both for leasing companies and organizations, analysis of leasing contracts, regulatory advisory.
- Analysis of the most complex supplies of goods and services: giving opinions on the most complex transactions of supplies of goods and structures for the provision of services in terms of VAT (e.g. joint cooperation agreements, provision of services using online platforms, settlements using vouchers, modern products and agreements on financing, leasing).
- Advisory in trading on foreign markets: advising clients starting foreign expansion, setting up new models of supply chains (VAT registrations, invoicing, analysis of VAT rates, fixed establishment, consignment stocks).
- Tax procedures and tax strategies: preparation tax procedures, tax strategies, and internal documentation aimed at reducing tax risks.