- I am a tax advisor. I specialize in corporate income tax and international tax law. I am particularly interested in the issues of tax security and taxation in the digital economy.
- My competence is confirmed, among others by the Advanced Professional Certificate in International Taxation issued by the International Tax Documentation Bureau (IBFD) in Amsterdam.
- I have extensive experience in domestic and international transactions and reorganizations.
- On a daily basis, I support clients in safe tax settlements, taking into account the risk of applying e.g. tax law in the field of tax evasion, tax optimization or settlement of withholding tax.
- I conduct comprehensive tax audits regarding tax settlements and in terms of business justification, beneficial owner, and business content.
- I support clients operating within tax capital groups (PGK) or considering their creation.
- I help identify the possibility of applying tax reliefs and introduce them safely, including the development of appropriate documentation.
- I implement solutions aimed at securing business in terms of safe management of the tax area.
- For years, I have been a co-chair of the Tax and Financial Committee of the French-Polish Chamber of Commerce (CCIFP). I specialize in advising companies with French capital.
- I am an expert of the Business Centre Club on corporate income tax and international tax law.
- I am a member of the Scientific Council of Centre of Fiscal Studies and Tax Advisory at Koźmiński University in Warsaw.
- I belong to the Polish branch of the International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- I graduated from law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and from the Faculty of International and Political Studies of the Jagiellonian University where I studied political science.
- I also studied law at the Universite des Sciences Sociales in Toulouse, including among others international fiscal law (droit fiscal international).
- I am a graduate of the American Legal Program, a joint program of the Jagiellonian University and the Catholic University in Washington.
- I also completed the Valuation and Deal Structuring course in London, run by AdkinsMatchett&Toy.
- Most recently, I participated in “Leading Women” program by Women Leadership in Business Foundation.
- Transactions: tax due diligence, preparation of tax clauses for transaction agreements and reorganizations in capital groups. The projects included both due diligence and the development of the transaction structure and the indication of a way to manage the identified risks.
- Reorganizations: practical advice related to the merger, transformation and division of companies.
- GAAR and special anti-avoidance clauses: analyses and opinions on the applicability of anti-tax avoidance rules; customer support in the process of obtaining a tax securing opinion, individual tax interpretation, development of a defense file in the field of economic justification of reorganization and transaction.
- PGK (tax capital groups): Feasibility study, efficiency assessment and creation of tax capital groups, ongoing tax advisory.
- International tax law: advising on withholding tax, cross-border flows, international reorganisations.
- Tax inspections and tax proceedings: representing the client in tax audits and proceedings.
- Tax strategies: analysis of readiness to meet the reporting requirements, preparation of a report summarizing the status and needs of the client, proposal of a draft report, information.
- MDR: audits, ongoing advice, strategy of conduct.
- Strategic advice on tax reliefs and exemptions, in particular in the digital industry.
- CIT: ongoing tax consultancy.
- Regulatory advisory: I have extensive experience in regulatory consulting – develops positions in public consultations, representing business communities and giving opinions on new tax solutions and their impact on business.