Taxes in digital business
Tax laws are not keeping pace with new business models, mostly related to the digital economy. We keep up with the development of the practice and new ideas for regulating taxation in the digital industry, also at the international level. Let’s talk if you want to know what to expect.
How we help
- We will assess the tax consequences of starting and operating on foreign markets from the perspective of the digital industry tax regulations.
- We will propose and help you implement an effective and tailor-made business structure.
- We will indicate the tax consequences of purchasing and providing intangible services (e.g. licensing, services provided in the fintech industry, platform services).
- We will determine the potential impact of implementing solutions discussed at the international level on the company’s activities (Pillar One and Pillar Two – global minimum income tax).
- We have extensive experience in regulatory support both in Poland and at the international level (in the European Union and the OECD); we participate as tax experts in public consultations to present the position of Polish entrepreneurs, including within the framework of employers’ organizations and industry organizations supporting the development of the digital economy and internet marketing.
Have a question?