Taxes and liquidity
Payment of taxes affects liquidity, this is obvious. We know when regulations allow to influence when and how much tax must be paid.
How we help
We help customers:
- obtain the possibility to defer, write off or installment tax payments,
- design flows thanks to models that take into account the tax consequences of various variants of transactions, including where regulations leave certain issues to the taxpayer’s discretion (financing, depreciation),
- obtain VAT refunds on an accelerated schedule,
- evaluate the translation of an action in a tax grouping or VAT group into cash flow,
- improve workflow processes affecting cash flow,
- apply VAT and income tax bad debt relief in accordance with regulations,
- verify the correctness of the VAT and income tax expense allocation keys used (to different baskets of activity, taxed/exempt),
- implement split payment and optimal management of funds in the VAT account,
- take advantage of the tax preferences provided for in the specs on the COVID pandemic and the war effort in Ukraine,
- optimize flows in other ways, taking into account the specifics of the client’s business and situation.
Have a question?