“Tax advantage” is a term misused by everyone who deals with taxes. We hear it in courtrooms, read it in decisions, judgments, and in tax articles.
How we help
- Together we will designate particularly sensitive areas regarding material transactions that require an in-depth look.
- We will examine the documentation and listen to your story about the economic reasons for the decisions made, measures leading to the chosen business goal, and possible benefits.
- Based on this, we will assess the risk of applying anti-avoidance clauses (GAAR, SAAR, VAT abuse clause), as well as other regulations allowing for the tax reclassification of activities or additional tax assessment.
- We will pay special attention to reorganization activities, acquisitions, intra-group transactions, financing, starting operations in new areas, cross-border payments, as well as all activities involving a tax benefit on the part of your company.
- We will indicate what actions are worth taking to protect against any negative consequences.
- We will help you obtain a tax ruling, an opinion protecting against the GAAR clause, an opinion on the application of withholding tax preferences, as well as conclude an investment agreement or APA (advance pricing agreement).
Have a question?